Sunday, 11 May 2014

First Post


So, this is my very first post on a brand new blog. Woohoo!

Since a very young age, I've wanted to write fiction. But it was only about a year and a half ago that I made a serious dedication to the craft. Since then, I've been writing a lot, reading a lot more closely, and generally trying to spend as much of my free time as possible on this. In addition, I'm trying to gradually learn more about the business side of writing - building a brand, using online tools effectively, etc. I still have so very, very much to learn about both these sides of being a writer.

This blog is another step in the learning process. I want to have a platform to share my fiction online, and maybe express some thoughts from time to time (with perhaps the occasional rant). The blog - much like my writing, and my life as a whole - is going to be a constant work in progress, so here's to approaching new things with a sense of fun and possibility.

So - come one, come all! Elliot DeLocke's blog is officially open for business! We're pretty quiet at the moment, but I'm just getting started. Stick around and you just might see something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment